Wednesday 15 January 2014

The new scent - 15.01.14



Thanks to the Space Nk sale on Christmas Day I picked myself up this much lusted after bargain for £35 reduced from £70 I think? I've been obsessed with all diptyque probably since I started reading beauty blogs and have always been drawn in by the ever so Parisian chic minimalism packaging, shallow I know... All of the scents are so unique and I actually love the fact that that they are all unisex as I I've never really been one for super sweet girly scents. Philosykos smells very leafy and fresh and reminds me of being outdoors in the spring or summer (one can dream).  However it also has undertones of coconut in which make it smell a tad more feminine. I would probably say its more of a summery fragrance, but I guess we all need a bit of sunshine, even in northern England mid January. What's your favourite diptyque scent? 

No comments:

Post a Comment