Tuesday 22 April 2014

Whistles rivington clutch lovin' - 22.04.14


After pretty much dreaming about the rose gold version of this after it sold out after christmas, I just knew I had to snap this up whilst I had the chance. At £80 it's not cheap for a clutch, however I managed to score it for £67 as John lewis were offering a limited discount at the time. And let me tell you, I do not regret it one bit. I opted for the largest size it comes in as you also get a detachable gold chain so I have the option to dress it down. I was initially reserved about buying a bag of this style as pretty much every bag I use is from the 'large handbags' section on the zara website, so not being able to fit my life into one bag is gunna be a new thing for me. But who cares about that, it's white, whistles and croc effect, how could I say no? 

No comments:

Post a Comment